Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library (LSHSL) Guide to Resources for the College of Medicine. The purpose of this guide is to help you navigate through the many resources available to you through the LSHSL system and as well as those available freely online.
- Assist you in navigating the literature resources
- Assist you in managing your citations
- Meet with you to provide research guidance
- Serve as a guest instructor in class sessions on locating and evaluating information
- Provide consultations for searching the literature and research
- Create electronic alerts in areas of interest
- Provide assistance in locating and literature searches for and in support of funding opportunities
If you need immediate help locating a resource, speak with a reference librarian at (202) 884-1522.