Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Howard University's Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library: Nursing LibGuide
Welcome to the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library (LSHSL) Guide to Resources for the College of Nursing. The purpose of this guide is to help you navigate through the many resources available to you through the LSHSL system and as well as those available freely online.
- Assist you in navigating the literature resources
- Assist you in managing your citations
- Meet with you to provide research guidance
- Serve as a guest instructor in class sessions on locating and evaluating information
- Provide consultations for searching the literature and research
- Create electronic alerts in areas of interest
- Provide assistance in locating and literature searches for and in support of funding opportunities
If you need immediate help locating a resource, buzz the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library and speak with a reference librarian at (202) 884-1522 when we are open.
Off Campus Access
1. Using hsl.howard.edu
2. Then click "Manage Your Library Account"
3, Choose Sign In and Then Network ID
Log in with your ID (ex: jahala.simuel) and password (that you use when checking email).
Need Assistance? Call 202-806-2020 (IT HelpDesk)
When full-text is not available