Updated instructions for the Biosketch for applications with due dates on or after May 25, 2016:
Updates to the biosketch include:
- A consolidated biosketch format and instructions for research, institutional research training, institutional career development, research education, fellowship, and dissertation awards, as well as diversity supplements.
- The URL for a publication list is optional and, if provided, must be to a government website (.gov) such as My Bibliography.
- Publications (peer-reviewed and non-peer-reviewed) and research products can be cited in both the Personal Statement and the Contributions to Science sections.
- Research products can include conference proceedings such as meeting abstracts, posters, or other presentations.
- Graphics, figures and tables are not allowed.
- Research products that are under development, such as manuscripts that have not yet been accepted for publication, can be mentioned in the narrative sections. However, they cannot be included as a citation in the Personal Statement or Contributions to Science sections.